Tuesday, October 14, 2008

veggie pizza

I cooked a pizza for the family I nanny. The Mother went to take a nap and told me to make whatever I wanted.... She is a veggie girl, big time. They have all kinds of veggies all over the counters. So I made homemade pizza dough, used her tomatoes to make homemade pizza sauce. Then I sliced up a squash, prebaked it a little so it was soft, put it on the pizza along with fresh yellow tomatoes and green pepper. Then I put cheese all over the top. I really hope it is good. I got the idea from one I made at my own home and it was SOOO yummy. I'll be crossing my fingers until I get the word.... maybe she'll have me cook more, maybe she'll ground me from the kitchen!!!

3 comments:

Dolly said...

Angela-you'd be hired in MY kitchen. That sounds so fabulous-Mmmmmm! You have great cooking/veggie skills...

James and Angela said...

I love, love, love to cook, especially for other people. My husband wants me to start a catering business, but I think restaurant business is down with the economy and so probably is having food catered. So, I guess I'll have to stick to cooking for friends and family. Too bad you don't live closer, I'd make you a veggie pizza too!

Anonymous said...

angela! gosh..i am sooooo behind on your blog! :( i am so sorry!!!!

i love veggie pizzas... and yours sounds insanely good!!! ↨

i think i have the CHRISTMAS SWAP thingy fixed!!

thank you for letting me know it was all FunkY ♥