James and I went to the Sauvie Island farm yesterday. We had a good time. I picked out some squash and we watched the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on the side of the barn while drinking hot chocolate. We'll go back and get our pumpkins and on Halloween we'll go back to the corn maze. I love harvest time!

This was taken on the way.

The pumpkin farm, you can see the corn maze in the background.

This is the tractor/hay ride

They also have U-Pick flowers

We stayed there until it got dark and they lit all the pumpkin lights

The clouds kept covering up a full moon.
2 comments:
Cool farm! Jaden is going to a farm next Tuesday to pick a pumpkin. He is so excited...I need to find the Great Pumpkin movie for him to watch after. I love that movie-♥
FUN! I don't think there is anything more fun than going to a farm to pick your own pumpkin. I love that movie too, I always want to watch it every year! Hope you find it.
Post a Comment