I read this book over the weekend and I enjoyed it.
I had a hard time getting into it but after several chapters I finally was interested and when I got halfway into it, I couldn't put it down. Meyer says this is a "science fiction book for people who don't like science fiction". I like science fiction ok, but only if it's really good. Most of the stuff on the science fiction channel is just plain dumb and I hate hokey movies and books, but this was enjoyable. Here's more info if you'd like to read a synopsis of the book before getting it.
2 comments:
I'm usually not into Sci-Fi myself, but maybe this might be interesting!
It was really hard for me to get interested in, but I've read so many blogs who say they love this book better than the twilight series, so I stuck with it. I liked the last several chapters of the book the best.
Post a Comment