James had to have his yearly colonoscopy today. So I had to admit him to the hospital, then go to work. When the hospital called for me to go get him, my friend that I nanny for wasn't home and I had her three girls with me. I had no way to go get James. So after my poor husband had been waiting for 2 hours for me, the hospital called and said they needed to send him home in a taxi because their shift was ending. So I had them send him to my work and I made him lie on the sofa until my friend got home. I ran James home, cooked him dinner, put his groggy, loopy, sick self to bed and ran back to work.
I'm so tired today that I'm going to bed now...
2 comments:
Angela-you may feel crazy-tired, but really you sound like a great wife that looks out for everyone...even before yourself. Hope your getting your sleep before the rest of the week hits ya' :)
You're very kind! I hope I can get enough sleep too!
Post a Comment