Saturday, October 4, 2008

liar liar pants on fire!

Nice try Biden. Thanks for all the lies you told during your speech the other day. Hopefully the American people will stop ignoring the lies you and Obama keep telling and are able to figure out that you are not who we want as Vice President of this country. So please just go away! If you'd like to read about Biden's lying, go here and here. Thank you for taking the time!

By the way.... it's general conference time again. I will be sitting in front of the tv today and tomorrow, maybe showered and dressed or maybe in my pajamas with my slippers on. Hopefully I'll be able to clean house and can apple butter today, but since it's raining like crazy and is supposed to rain all weekend and next week, I'll probably be cozied up to the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa.


mmmmm...enjoy!

4 comments:

Dolly said...

LOVED reading your post again! You read my mind :) I went to work at a flower shop to today to do corsages. The other ladies are FOR Obama and Biden...so they were mocking anyone Republican for hours. When they asked my opinion on the whole debate, I just said that I was a die-hard Republican and that I will never vote for someone who doesn't say AND pledge allegiance to our country and the flag! I also do not want someone who believes in abortion for un-born babies. (It was a heated moment after that).

James and Angela said...

Yay Dolly!
I applaud you for sticking up for what you believe in even if it's not the "popular" thing right now!
Big HUGS for sticking up for what is right!!!

Carol said...

I don't know dolly, but I love her courage to stand up for what is right, we all need to do the same! I too applaud you.

Dolly said...

Thank you Ladies for the support :)