by Merrianne
1. Do you like blue cheese? YES! I like all kinds of cheese!!!
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Never
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't go there... we like burgerville, but don't even eat there very often. I love to cook and bake at home and we rarely eat out except for sushi.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor Appointments? Yes and I hardly ever go...
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think they're nasty.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? orange or grape juice
9. Can you do push-ups? yes, but not many
10. Age? none of your business... just kidding... 33
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? It's a toss up, I adore jewelry and love everything I have and I wear it all too. I love the citrine my dad brought me home from Brazil, I love the real pearl necklace my brother sent to me when he was on his mission, I love my wedding ring, I love my grandmother's ring, I love it all...
12. Favorite hobby? I love to crochet, cross stitch, sew, embroidery, make jewelry, if it keeps my hands busy and is cute, I probably will like to do it.
13. Favorite Actor: Orlando Bloom
14. Do you have A.D.D.? If I do, it would explain a lot!
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I hate it when I procrastinate
16. Middle name? it's my mom's first name
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: {1} I'm tired {2} I need to go to bed {3} I need to be on time for church tomorrow.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? we went to the farm and bought{1} pumpkins{2} eggplant{3}peppers
19. 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, skim milk, herbal tea.. mostly echinacea to keep me well during the winter months
20. 3 Current worries? I'm a worrier, and I'm trying to get it under control so I'd rather not focus on the worries but on the solutions...
22. Favorite place to be? on vacation with my family
23. How did you bring in the New Year? we were cold and tired so we snuggled in bed together and watched a movie
24.Where would you like to go? Europe
25. Tag three people.... anyone who wants to play, but especially Heather!
26. Do you own slippers? yes, I have pink fuzzies, but I usually just wear my flip flops around the house.
27. What shirt are you wearing? A black stretchy shirt that is gathered around the neckline and has a little gather at the top of the sleeves.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? not really
29. Can you whistle? not very well
30. favorite color? I like pink, dark burgundy red, and a dark sienna
31. Would you be a pirate? sure, I was a pirate for halloween one year.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? singin' in the rain... and sometimes other show tunes
33. Favorite girl's name? Evangeline.. pet name... Eva
34. Favorite boy's name? Rafael.. pet name... Rafe
35. What is in your pocket? a tissue
36. Last thing that made you laugh? when James rolled the pumpkins into the house and he put the fresh veggies under the counter....
37. Best bed sheets as a child? they were white with little pink and blue flowers all over them and I thought of a meadow when I pulled back the covers to get in at night
38. Worst injury you've ever had? knee injury on my mission where my knee became swollen the size of a grapefruit and I had to be on crutches for a month and the carpal tunnel I have now.
39. Do you love where you live? yup, I love it
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
41. Who is your loudest friend? my husband
42. How many dogs do you have? none, I will never own a dog, I don't like cleaning up POOP (ewww!)
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I'm married and don't care
44. What is your favorite book(S)? All Charlotte, Emily, and Anne Bronte books, Jane Austen, Louisa May Alcott, and Laura Ingalls Wilder.
45. Where were you born? I claim Oregon, thank you very much!
46. What is your favorite candy? I like dark chocolate truffles... mmmmmmmmmmmmm...
47. Favorite Sports Team? Boston Red Sox
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? Ding Dong the witch is dead
49.What are you doing at 12 A.M.? usually reading
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? what time is it
2 comments:
ding dong the witch is dead?!?!?!!?!? oh my gosh! that is hilarious!!!!!! i love that you did this tag!!!! it is so fun getting to know you better!!
Angela-I loved reading your tag!! You are a crack-up :)Thanks for sharing some very personal parts of your life. Fun to learn more about you and your life!
Post a Comment