We went to the beach yesterday on Memorial Day... we were so close to Lincoln City, so we went. James likes Seaside better, but I love Lincoln City. 
It was misty, rainy all day.. but in Oregon if you wait for the weather to clear, you'll never go do anything. Oregonians go do whatever they want to and don't worry about the rain! We have fun, rain or shine.

It was misty, rainy all day.. but in Oregon if you wait for the weather to clear, you'll never go do anything. Oregonians go do whatever they want to and don't worry about the rain! We have fun, rain or shine.In honor of Memorial Day, since I live too far away to place flowers on my Grandpa's grave. I want to remember that he was a veteran in World War II. He was a good man and I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment