
It's my birthday on Wednesday, but since I'm in school for twelve hours and twenty minutes...(bleh!) James and I are celebrating on Thursday. Then my family is coming to Portland on Saturday... all day... just for me to have some rip roaring fun... WITH ME!!! YAY!!! I'm very excited!!! (I know, it's obvious that I am the middle child.) Even my brother Gary is coming, he has the day off! I hope I don't bug him too much, sometimes I do because I can be pretty hyper when I am happy and excited about something and he's always very laid back and cool. Sometimes I think I've given him the wrong idea of what women are like... I think he feels like all women are high maintenance. I told him once that not all girls are crazy like I am and there are girls who are more laid back, not so girly and don't wear pink and they don't like to dress up (well only occasionally) and don't always smell sweet and can get ready in a few minutes, are incredibly athletic, and wear little to no makeup. (hmmm... none of those things describe me...) I only wish Craig and Heather were here also so it would be like it used to be when we all lived in our house together in Salem. We had so much fun then. That's OK though... we're still going to have a blast... (sending kisses to Craig, Heather, and babies... love you guys!)
No comments:
Post a Comment