Friday, May 30, 2008

more pretty pictures

I love taking pictures... here are more flowers at my house... and since I used the purple daisy flower picture that I had posted here for my title picture, I've posted a different picture below. Peonys don't last very long and so I'm glad I get to look at them every day. I planted three of these right by my front door.
Yes I know, the lawn needs mowing, but I'm allergic. I can't even touch the grass with my bare skin and James was too busy hauling dirt and listening to me whine and complain about how HARD it is to scoop a yard of dirt out of the pickup and throw it into the garden box. It's amazing how much of a wimp and a whiner and complainer I've gotten to be since having carpal tunnel. It makes me feel sorry for James, but not sorry enough to stop being a baby about it. We finally got my garden box full of dirt so I can plant my vegetable garden. With James' bad back and my bad arms, we make sort of a whole person put together, but James isn't the whiner I am... thank heavens. We only need one annoying person in this family! But that isn't the point of this picture. I'll post pictures of my lovely dirt filled garden box and a freshly mowed lawn soon... well maybe not soon, maybe some day would be more accurate...

No comments: