
I love Fridays. I've been busy cleaning my house today and I love feeling industrious. Then I look at my house when it is clean and feel that I can accomplish anything.
James and I celebrated my birthday yesterday and he took me to Bush Gardens. I've always wanted to go there and from what I've heard, it's the best Japanese Restaurant in Portland. It really is too. When you call ahead, you get to sit in private dining enclosed by Japanese screens. It was lots of fun and James got me a birthday cake as well, which was very yummy. Yesterday was beautiful and fun. We also had 80 degree weather. It was about 90 today, but is finally cooling down. I'm so glad for the sunshine... Portland is amazing in the summer. There is no reason to go anywhere for vacation when it is so lovely here. Portland truly is the best place to live... (well, except for the winter when it rains nonstop, I'm glad my brother is moving back to Florida so we can go visit him there in the winter! AND I can play with my little nieces.)
No comments:
Post a Comment