
I had a marvelously wonderful birthday this year. My family is so good to me. I wanted my family to go with me to see The next Chronicles of Narnia movie, Prince Caspian. They came up and we went to Saturday Market and almost melted. It was so HOT! We were glad to go to the air conditioned movie theater and cool off a little. We loved the movie, well at least my parents and I did. The boys I don't think liked it very well. No, I didn't like the kissing part either... but I still liked the movie... a lot. My favorite part is when Lucy went to find Aslan. I like the reference of waiting on the Lord, nobody waited for him but Lucy. When she finally finds Aslan, he asks her why she didn't come to him sooner and she tells him she was afraid to go alone. I think there is a good lesson that comes from this movie if we'll stop to analyze what C.S. Lewis was trying to tell his audience. I now want to read the books.

Thanks Mom, Dad, and boys for coming up and having a good time with me. Hopefully we'll be able to go on a family hike soon... (when it cools off a little!) Love you.
....thanks Tom and Teddi for remembering my birthday as well and also my cousin Cheryl... thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment