My Memoir Title - "What matters most: Love and Relationships"
What matters to me most? LOVE

Christ has love for each of us... he died on the cross for us because he loved us so much. He continues to love each of us and show us the way to him. I think if people knew how much they were loved, they wouldn't start wars, wouldn't persecute others, wouldn't hate, wouldn't be unkind, wouldn't gossip, wouldn't lie, wouldn't hurt others... they would try to love as Christ loves them... individually, completely, and perfectly. I think love is the key to many of life's problems and the solution to many problems we may have. I've experienced meanness, unfairness, being used, and hurt caused by others, (most people have) but so has Christ and he chose to love in return. I think if we choose love, we choose to be like Christ and we will not only feel better but become better people.
John 13:34-35
34)A new commandment I give unto you. That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35)By this shall man know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Relationships are important as well. I've experienced relationships that had to be ended because other people used me, were unkind, or hateful. Gratefully, that has been the exception and not the rule. I think the relationships we build here on earth are what we take to heaven. They are to be worked on and nurtured with love. How can I be a better wife, daughter, sister, aunt, or friend?
I think by showing forth more love.Love and relationships go hand in hand... now I tag whoever wants to play.
Meme Instructions for those who have been tagged:
The four requirements for this meme are:
1. Write the title to your memoir using 6 words (can be confusing just mimic what I have done)
2. Post it on your blog.
3. Link to the person that tagged you.
4. Tag five or more blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment