My assignment in my writing class was to interview someone in the class and practice interviewing for our final project. I interviewed a 20 year old girl. Her greatest ambition in life is to marry a rich man, live in Paris, and dress "chic" everyday. She said the greatest feeling she's ever had is when "people admire me and stare at me when I look hot and am wearing something fabulous like a great pair of heels." Seriously??? I asked her how she was going to achieve this goal and she said, "I'm going to date as many people as possible and pick out the one who will help me achieve my dreams." So is that a nice way of saying she's a gold digger? Wow... I told her to start taking French classes... I didn't really know what to say after that interview... I was speechless.
All I can say is I am glad I am me! Thanks to everyone who helped me become an independently strong person. Here is a picture of me on my 8th birthday...
No comments:
Post a Comment