Friday, July 25, 2008

weekend...

I got back from my mom's house yesterday evening. We had such a great time together. She is sweet and very caring. I'm amazed at how much love and concern she has for us kids. I guess the worry never leaves even after the kids do. I can't wait to spend more time there when I actually feel good and can do some yardwork for them. I was surprised at how worn and tired my Dad seemed and my heart went out to him. I wish all of us kids could help my parents out and care for them like they deserve. I'm glad though that they're going to do some fun things this summer with my brothers.
Myspace Graphics

This morning I was looking at the calendar and I can't believe summer is more than halfway over! I'm going to spend the weekend outside, I need to get as much sunshine as possible before it's over and James wants to do something spontaneous. I'll take my camera, it should be fun!




3 comments:

Dolly said...

Angela-
I love the roses and butterflies on your blog! I laughed out-loud too with the YouTube video :) Great blog...Hope your tooth is better!

Anonymous said...

you know, when i lived away from my parents, i used to notice how worn my parents looked each time i would visit. .... i didn't like that at all!!

how is your tooth? i hope it is feeling better!! i had a pretty fun weekend.....could have been better!! i'll be blogging about it tomorrow! :)

James and Angela said...

Thanks Dolly, I'm glad you laughed at the youtube video too.

Merrianne, glad you had a fun weekend, sorry it wasn't better. Maybe you can go on another weekend vacation before you have to put the kids back in school.