Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Movie recommendation

Pollyanna was remade in 2003 by Masterpiece Theater. It is a really great movie and in my opinion better than the Hayley Mills version that was done in 1960. I watched this by myself over the weekend when James and his boys were watching Pirates 3 (not that I don't love it, who wouldn't love watching Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom? But I wasn't in the mood to sit and watch it...) I only wished I could have watched Pollyanna with another girl. So, if you have daughters, watch it with them... they'll love it. (So Mom, you know the copy I gave you? Go watch it, you'll love it!)

3 comments:

Carol said...

I did watch it and wished you had been here to watch it with me. :(
Yes, I liked it too.

James and Angela said...

Mom, I'm glad you liked it. We'll have to get together when James' boys are here and do girly stuff together.

Anonymous said...

i'll have to check it out! :) thanks for the recommendation♥