I am at my mom's house for the next several days. We are making quilts for Gary (my pesky little brother) to take with him to dental school back east. He wanted my mom to make him a jean quilt and she doesn't like to stitch the blocks together. I like mind numbing, straight sewing, watching tv work, so I am going to stitch the blocks together for her. I am working on a quilt for him too. I've been working on it off and on since his birthday in March. I have a large portion of it done, but am hoping to get it finished so he can take it with him. It is red and purple and I'm drawing up my own design. I can't wait to get it on the quilting frames. When I get home I'll post the pictures of the finished quilts.
Gary is making us chicken pesto pizza tomorrow. I love coming here. The food is always wonderful and I don't have to make it! Plus my brother Gary makes gourmet food. I can't wait to borrow his recipe ideas.

1 comment:
WOW! that sounds great to have someone GOURMET cooking for you!!!
LUUUUCKY!!!
Those quilts are GORGEOUS! I wish I could sew!!!!
Post a Comment