
Glenn Beck had an interview with the author of this book, Brad Thor. After listening to the interview, I definately am going to have to read it. I couldn't find the interview on youtube, but you can go here to read the transcript.
Here's another interview about the book I found.I can't wait to get it. It went on sale today. I'll have to check the library to see if they've gotten it yet. I love the library, it's saved me from collecting more and more books. (I'm in the process of decluttering my house and getting ready to have a yard sale.)
I found another interview from Glenn Beck regarding some of the things that are in Brad Thor's book. It's very interesting, go here to read.
2 comments:
i'm always willing to check out a book that has good reviews!! :) I'm going to go to the library tomorrow & check it out! :)
I put a hold on it at my library so I'll be able to get it once they get it in. What I like about this author is that he has a lot of fact in the book and he said he likes his readers to learn something that is going on in the world along with reading an entertaining book. He's separated the facts from his creative elaboration/fiction parts at the end. I hope you enjoy it :)
Post a Comment