I'm still at my mom's house and going home tomorrow. My Mom and I had a great discussion on how to study the scriptures today. I told her I had finished reading the Book of Mormon again and was going to start on the New Testament. She said we were told to read the Book of Mormon daily. So she showed me some of the different ways she's studied the scriptures. I'm going to pick out one topic I want to learn to develop and work on it . Then I'll go through the scriptures this time with that thought in my head and I'll underline it and work on that one attribute and put my thoughts down in a journal. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm also going to read the New Testament as well. I'm already in Timothy, I just need to finish.

I'm off to do more quilting!
2 comments:
well...so you're not going to go! i guess i can stop being jealous now! ha ha!! just kidding ♥
That is great that you & your mom were talking about Scripture Study. I love hearing Healthy Mother/Daughter relationships. So many grown women think their moms are ... well...you know what i mean!
I love my mom, too! :)
My husband decided at the last minute that we weren't going. I was stressed out about going because I have some things I need to get done around here. So you don't have to be jealous! I'm sure we'll end up going before I get back into school though.
My mom's and my relationship hasn't always been easy, but I love her and will always work on having a good, healthy relationship with both of my parents. I know there are lots of women who don't like their mothers and say bad things about them. I definately don't want to be one of those women. Most mothers do the best they can with the situations they are given, I know that is the case with my own mother.
I'm glad you love your mom too!! :)
Post a Comment