Friday, July 11, 2008

Frank Caliendo

My family loves Frank Caliendo. They keep telling me how funny he is. I first heard about him from my brother. He told me he did a great John Madden impersonation. Then I was told he does great Bill Walton and Charles Barkley impersonations. Then my mom started getting in on the action and told me how much she likes Frank Caliendo because he makes her laugh so hard. So I went on a quest to figure out who this Frank Caliendo guy is. I like to laugh, so off I went...
I like this clip because the lady laughs so hard that she almost wets herself.

Then my husband's boys told me Frank Caliendo does dish tv commercials too. They said Paus-ay, the entire time they were here and cracked up about it.


There are many many more of these on youtube. I was laughing my head off by the time I finished watching them. I hope you laugh too.Glitter Graphics



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodnesssss! those are so funny!!!!!!