Friday, July 18, 2008

meme

I've been song tagged by Merrianne.

The guideline for this meme is to list the 7 songs I'm listening to this summer. (I'm listening to a lot more than these 7 though.)

1)Michael Buble "Call me Irresponsible"

2)Alicia Keyes "No one"

3)Seal "Amazing"

4)Lara Fabian - I love all the songs on this CD

5)Maroon 5 "Makes me wonder"

6)Earth wind and fire "Let's Groove"

7)Tower of Power "What is Hip?"

Last year James and I went to The Tower of Power concert in the zoo. They were really good.(They had Pink Martini and Etta James last year too, but we missed them.)


James is listening to music he recorded and mixed himself when he was a DJ. He has lots of his own music and music his DJ friends recorded. He loves "House" music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY ANGELA!:)
Thanks for doing the tag! :)

I like lots of the same songs you do. I am having fun getting to know you better!!!