Thursday, July 17, 2008

SLC

I found out today that James and I are going to Salt Lake. James is going to be busy, so I'll probably be left alone part of the day. Besides bringing a great big book, what else is there to do?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANGELA! I have always wanted to go to Salt Lake City! I REALLY REALLY wish there was some way for me to go, too! We would have a BLAST TOGETHER!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY! ♥ You've been tagged!! Check it out on my blog ♥

Julie said...

Hmmmmm! Maybe you could come visit me? Or we could meet in the city and sightsee?

James and Angela said...

Merrianne, I REALLY REALLY wish you could come too! Have you never been to Salt Lake? We would have so much fun. Get on a plane and come, I'll pick you up at the airport!

Julie, I don't know where you live. You'll have to email me and let me know what your schedule looks like.

Becky said...

I just love walking all around SLC by itself. There is usually some music in the park events, the malls are nice & Temple Square is just beautiful. It's a tame city - but it has such great peaceful character.

I'm envious of you! I *LOVE* SLC! When Clark and I do move back to UT that is where we want to live.